Neurosurgeon Dr Konstantia Stoforou MD PHD Detailed CV
Father’s Name: Charalambos
Date of birth: 25 May 1967
Place of birth: Athens
Office Address: 3 Mikinon Str., Chalandri, Attica 152-33 (Opossite to Ygeia Hospital)
Family status: Married - Three children
Phones: (office) + 30-2108046430, (mobile) + 30-6980468345
1985: Graduation with honors (Grade 19.11 / 13) from the 4th Lyceum of Trikala and entrance through the Panhellenic Examinations to the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Transfer to the Medical School of the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki.
Foreign languages: English: "First Certificate in English", Cambridge (1979), "TOEFL" (1980) French: "Certificat de la langue française" (1979), "Sorbonne I" (1980).
1991: Bachelor of Medicine from the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki with a general diploma grade "Very Good" (7).
1998: USMLE (United States Medical licensing Examination) Medical Exercise License in the United States of America following state examinations.
2001: Acquisition of the title of Neurosurgical Specialty (4-12-2001)
2003: Ph.D of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens Medical School (26/10/2003)
LICENSE TO PRACTICE THE MEDICAL PROFESSION
1991: License to practice the medical profession – Licence No. 6468, Prefecture of Trikala.
MEMBER OF MEDICAL COUNCILS AND SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
1.Member of the Medical Association of Athens since May 1995, under registration number 039648
2.Member of the British Medical Association (Medical Council), since June 2002, under registration number 6045466
3.Member of the French Medical Association (Ordre Médecins, Conceil Departmental de la Ville de Paris), since February 2004, under registration number 75/69694
4.Member of the Greek Neurosurgical Society, since November 2001
5. Member of the European Neurosurgical Society - EANS with registration number 2599.
Neurosurgeon Dr Konstantia Stoforou MD PHD Detailed CV
A) CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- MEDICAL PRACTICE BEFORE SPECIALIZATION
1/8/1991 to 1/10/10
During the above period I worked in the Private Psychiatric Clinic "House of Galini - Agia Anastasia" in Trikala as paid full-time Doctor
2. 1/11/1992 to 15/6/1993
During the above period, I worked at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, United States of America as a full-time research registrar at the Department of Neuroendocrinology and Surgery of the Pituitary Gland
- SERVICE AT RURAL AREAS OF GREECE
25/8/1993 to 24/9/1994
During the above period, in compliance with the Obligatory Countryside Service I served at the Skiathos Health Center, managing a great number of patients, both in my daily practice and on call.
- MEDICAL PRACTICE DURING SPECIALIZATION
1. 11/5/1995 to 12/11/1996
During the above period I completed my training in General Surgery as a trainee in the Thoracic and Vascular Clinic of the REGIONAL GENERAL HOSPITAL” KAT”.
During my specialization in General Surgery, I participated in 487 surgical operations, of which 208 as a surgeon and 279 as an assistant.
2. 28 / 2/1997 to 17/7/1997
During the above period I specialized in Neurology at the Neurological Department of REGIONAL GENERAL HOSPITAL OF ATHENS "GEORGIOS GENNIMATAS".
3. 4/2/1997 to 20/9/2001
During the above period I specialized in Neurosurgery at the respective departments of the hospitals "GEORGIOS GENNIMATAS" (4/2 / 1997-26 / 7/1998), “ KAT “(1/9 / 1998-29 / 2/2000) and "EVANGELISMOS" (30/3 / 2000-20 / 9/2001)
During my specialization in Neurosurgery, I participated in 544 neurosurgical operations, of which 291 as a surgeon and 253 as an assistant.
- SPECIAL TOPICS DURING SPECIALIZATION
During my specialization both in General Surgery and especially in Neurosurgery I had the opportunity to participate actively in a large number of postgraduate seminars and applied tutorials in specialized areas of Neurosurgery.
I participated in the following:
1. Seminar in Thoracic Surgery held during the 1st Pan-Hellenic Conference of Thoracic-Cardiac Surgery, Athens, 30 November to 3 December 1995
2. Symposium on "Proper Use of Antibiotics in Surgery" in the framework of the 20th Panhellenic Surgery Conference, Athens, 3-7 November, 1996
3. Applied Tutorial in Image-Guided Surgery for Brain Tumors in Santorini, Greece, August 27-29, 1995
4. Applied Tutorial of the 1st Cycle of Postgraduate Courses on "Pterionic Craniotomy": Hellenic Neurosurgical Society, Thessaloniki, Greece, November 23-24, 1996
5. "Temporal Bone Surgery" - Applied Tutorial. International Winter Congress of Neurosurgery - Otorhinolaryngology and Minimal Invasive Techniques (Winter Congress on Neurosurgery, Otorhinolaryngology and Minimally Invasive Techniques). Aspen, Colorado, USA, March 21-25, 1999
6. Applied Tutorial of the 2nd Cycle of Postgraduate Courses of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 12-13, 1999
7. 2th Scandinavian microsurgical laboratory in Karolinska's Skull Base, Stockholm, Sweden, September 16-18, 1999
8. Practical Exercise of Microsurgery, University of Athens, Laboratory of Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System, "Theodoros Garofalidis", and "KAT" Hospital, Surgery Clinic of Hand Microsurgery. Three-year training in microsurgical techniques. September-December
9. Applied Tutorial on surgical access of the skull base, 11th Annual Meeting of the North American Scull Base Society. Neurological Institute of Barrow, Phoenix, Arizona, USA. March, 2000. Professor Robert Spetzler
10. Advanced Training in Medronic Midas Rex's Advanced Pneumatic Instrumentation in Neurosurgical Procedures. Fourteen (14) training hours. Thessaloniki, June 2000
11. Applied Tutorial in "Spine Artery Surgery", Lariboisière Hospital, Paris, France. Professor Bernard George. September 26-29, 2000
12. Neurosurgery Training Courses of the European Neurosurgical Society: "Functional Neurosurgery-Trauma-Pediatric Neurosurgery". Prague, Czech Republic, February 11-15, 2001
13.3rd International Hydrocephalos Tutorial, Kos, May 2001
- MEDICAL PRACTICE AFTER ACQUISITION OF SPECIALTY
1. June 2002- 2004:
Scientific Collaborator of the University Neurosurgery Clinic of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, "Evangelismos" Hospital, under Professor Damianos Sakas.
2. 1/11/2003 to 31/10/2004:
During the above period I worked as a paid FULL EMPLOYMENT DOCTOR, in the capacity of Head of the Neurosurgery Department (Chef de Clinique), Lariboisière Hospital, in the National Health System of France - Paris. There I managed a great number of patients, both in the weekly outpatient clinic and in on-call shops, during which I was responsible for a population of two and a half million people. I have performed a large number of neurosurgical operations, in general neurosurgery and specialized interventions on the base of the skull.
I also had the opportunity to carry out a significant number of anatomical preparations at the Ecole de Chirurgie, Anatomy Laboratory, practicing the specialized access of the cranial base area and the cranio-occipital junction.
3. 1/11 / 2004- 27/7/08
Since November 2004 I have been working in the Private Psychiatric Clinic of "The House of Galini - Agia Anastasia", in Trikala as a paid Counselor - Associate part-time neurosurgeon
4. 21/2 / 2005-27 / 7/08
Since February 2005 I have been working in Private Healthcare Hospitals "Ygeia" and “Iaso General” as a cooperating Neurosurgeon
5. 17/11 / 06- 24/7/08
Scientific Advisor and Director of the Neurosurgery Department at the Atheneon A'-Euromedica Private Clinic
6. 28/7 / 08-3 / 8/09
University Neurosurgery Clinic of Patras General Hospital, Rio as Registrar B, National Health Service.
7. 4/8 / 09-19 / 1/2012
Neurosurgery Clinic “ KAT “, Kifissia, Attica as Registrar B, National Health Service
8. 20/1 /2 012- today
Collaborator Neurosurgeon “Ygeia”, Athens Medical Group, Euroclinic.
9. 20/1 / 2012- today
Scientific collaborator, Head of Neurosurgical Rehabilitation Incidents of Center REHABILITATION SA
- SPECIALIZATIONS-TRAINING SEMINARS
1. Postgraduate courses of the European Neurosurgical Society (EANS):
"Spinal column and peripheral nerves", Rome, Italy, February 2-7, 2002
2. Advanced Applied Tutorial on Advanced Skull Base Microanatomy Workshop and Hands-on Dissection Course, The International Neurosurgery Education Foundation in collaboration with the Carolina Neuroscience Institute) and the Anspach Company. Professor Takanori Fukushima, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA, May 2-4, 2002
3. Postgraduate Courses of the European Neurosurgical Society (EANS): "Vascular Diseases", Thessaloniki, August 20-25, 2005
4. 1st International Applied Tutorial - Symposium on Advances in Spinal Surgery - Hands on Workshop - National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1st Orthopedic Clinic, Head: Prof. Panagiotis Soukakos, Athens, Greece, November 16-19, 2006
5. Applied Tutorial on Pediguard Spine Vision Training Course on Pediguard), Paris, France, April 2007
6. Applied Tutorial in Transdermal Discectomy, Lumbar and Cervical Nucleoplasty with the Perc-DT System of Spine Wand ™, Munich, Germany, March 30-31, 2007
7. Applied tutorial in the Parallax System of the Transdermal Caneplast, Munich, Germany, March 30-31, 2007
8. Applied Endocranial Neuroendoscopy Tutorial, Aesculap Academie, Berlin August 20-22, 2008
9. Applied Tutorial in Minimal Interventional Endoscopic Surgery of the Base of the Skull and Pituitary. University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. October 22-25, 2008. Responsible Prof. Amin Kassam
10. Applied Tutorial for Cross-section of White Brain Substance. University of Zurich, Neurosurgical Department, Zurich, Switzerland, July 29-31, 2010. Head: Prof. Bertalanfy
Neurosurgeon Dr Konstantia Stoforou MD PHD Detailed CV
B) SCIENTIFIC AND RESEARCH WORK
My scientific and research work, in addition to my doctoral dissertation, relates to publications in scientific journals, presentations in scientific conferences, and the publication of papers in scientific journals. A detailed reference is made to the following:
- DOCTORAL THESIS
"Study, by the technique of microdialysis, of tissue qualitative and quantitative changes, neurotoxic substances and agents that indicate neurotoxicity, in an experimental model of ischemia and neuroprotection of the spinal cord", by Konstantia C. Stoforou. It was carried out at the Department of Experimental Surgery and the University Neurosurgery Clinic of the Medical School of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. It was presented and rated as “Excellent” unanimously on 23 October 2003.
- PUBLICATION OF PAPERS IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS AND VOLUMES OF ABSTRACTS FOLLOWING ASSESSMENT
2. "Treatment of Spasticity with Implantable Pump for Continuous Intrathecal Baclofen Infusion" K.Stoforou K, Papavlasopoulos F, Boviatsis E, Sakas D.E. Proceedings of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies, 12th World Congress of Neurosurgery, 2001, pp. 757-760.
3. "Central cerebral artery occlusion - A trap in the diagnosis of traumatic aortic dissection by carotid artery". K. Stoforou, N. Sakellaridis, S. Pomoni, F. Sotiriou, K. Katsikis, D. Anagnostopoulos. Medical Chronicles, Vol. 23-February 2000, pages 95-97.
- CHAPTERS IN MEDICAL TEXTBOOKS
1. Chapter 9 F - "Neoplasms - Cranial Base Tumors" K. Stoforou,D. Sakas in "Introduction to Neurosurgery" by D.Sakas, Parisianos Publicing, Athens 2003, pages 316-323.
2. Chapter 15 - "Cranial Base Surgery" by K. Stoforou,D. Sakas in "Introduction to Neurosurgery" by D. Sakas, Parisianos, Athens 2003, pp. 471-489.
- PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL AND GREEK SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES
A) INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1. "Altered ACTH response to CRH in Silent Corticotroph Adenomas", BMKBiller, C. Stoforou and Anne Klibanski (Neuroendocrine Unit, Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA) Poster, 3rd International Pituitary Congress, Marina Del Rey, California, USA, June 1993.
2. "Thrombotic Occlusion of the Middle Cerebral Artery: A Pitfall in the Diagnosis of a Traumatic Dissecting Aneurysm of the Internal Carotid Artery" C.Stoforou, N.Sakellarides, S. Pomonis, F.Sotiriou, N.Katsikis *, D. Anagnostopoulos, Neurosurgical Clinic, * Neurological Clinic of PGN KAT, Kifissia. "2nd Black Sea Neurosurgical Congress with the Participation of the Neurosurgical Societies of the Balkan and East Mediterranean Sea Countries» Thessaloniki, November 1999.
3. "Inflammatory Processes of Central Nervous System" by F. Sotiriou, C. Stoforou, N. Sakellaridis, S. Pomonis, D. Anagnostopoulos. Neurosurgical Clinic, PGN KAT, Kifissia. "2nd Black Sea Neurosurgical Congress with the Participation of the Neurosurgical Societies of the Balkan and East Mediterranean Sea Countries» Thessaloniki, November 1999.
4. "Hemangiopericytoma-like synovial cell Sarcoma of the Lumbar Spine: Case Report", S.Pomonis, C.Stoforou, N.Sakellarides, F.Sotiriou, D.Anagnostopoulos, Neurosurgery Clinic of PGNA KAT, Kifissia. «2nd Black Sea Neurosurgical Congress with the participation of the Neurosurgical societies of the Balkan and East Mediterranean countries» Thessaloniki, November 1999.
5. "Vagal Nerve Stimulation in Severe Intractable Epilepsy: The University of Athens Experience" C.Stoforou, S.Gatzonis, N.Georgakoulias, E.Sigounas, D.E.Sakas. University Neurosurgery Clinic, Evangelismos Hospital. 12th World Congress of Neurosurgery, Sydney, Australia. 12th World Congress of Neurosurgery, Sydney, Australia. September 2001.
6. "Treatment of Spasticity with Implantable Pump for Continuous Intrathecal Baclofen Infusion" C.Stoforou, F.Papavlasopoulos, E.Boviatsis, D.E.Sakas. University Neurosurgery Clinic, Evangelismos Hospital. 12th World Congress of Neurosurgery, Sydney, Australia. 12th World Congress of Neurosurgery, Sydney, Australia. September 2001.
7. "Low pressure hydrocephalus. An Algorithm of Management » Petsanas A.P., Vranos G., Bouras A., Nikoalidis I., Stoforou. K. Department of Neurosurgery, Pyrgos General Hospital, Pyrgos, Greece, Department of Neurosurgery, Tzanio Hospital, Piraeus, Greece, 4th International Hydrocephalus Workshop - Progresses and Controversies in Hydrocephalus, 3rd Department of Neurosurgery, Euromedica- Athinaio Hospital, Athens. Rhodes, May 17-20, 2007
8. "Dementia in normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH): Could more sophisticated shunt technology combined with pharmacological treatment improve outcome of these patients? »Petsanas A.P., Vranos G., Bouras A., Nikoalidis I., Stoforou K. Department of Neurosurgery, Pyrgos General Hospital, Pyrgos, Greece, Department of Neurosurgery, Tzanio Hospital, Piraeus, Greece 4th International Hydrocephalus Workshop - Progresses and Controversies in Hydrocephalus, 3rd Department of Neurosurgery, Euromedica - Athinaio Hospital, Athens. Rhodes, May 17-20, 2007
9. "The Flux catheter irrigation / aspiration system: An innovative approach to the treatment of chronic subdural hematoma. A case report »K. Stoforou, A. Maniotis, E. Sourtzis, C. Panotopoulos, Neurosurgery, KAT General Hospital, Neurosurgery, Mediteranneo Hospital Annual Congress of EANS, Rome, October 2011.
B) HELLENIC CONFERENCES
1. "Vein injuries of the lower limbs and pelvis-Rehabilitation or Ligation. I. Antoniou, M. Christoforidis, V. Andrikopoulos, K. Stoforou, P. Panoussis. Angio-Surgical Clinic PGN Kato Kifissia. 3rd Panhellenic Vascular Surgery Congress. Athens, January 1996 - Praise from the Conference for the Best Presentation of the Conference
2. "Recklinghausen disease case with impressive skin lesions" Anagnostopoulos D., Sakellaridis N., Sotiriou F., Stoforou K. Neurosurgery Clinic PGN KAT, Kifissias, 13th Pan-Hellenic Neurosurgical Congress, Delphi, November 1998.
3. "Primary Spinal Cord Melanoma – case presentation". S. Pomoni, K. Stophorou, N. Sakellaridis, D. Anagnostopoulos. Neurosurgical Clinic PGN KAT, Kifissia. 13th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress, Kavala, November 1999.
4. "Inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system" .F.Sotiriou, K.Stoforou N. Sakellaridis, S.Pomonis, D.Anagnostopoulos. Neurosurgical Clinic PGN KAT, Kifissia. 13th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress, Kavala, November 1999.
5. "Methods for Functional Evaluation of Spasticity by Cerebral and / or Spinal Damage, and Surgical Treatment Criteria" E. Boviatzis, K. Stoforou, F. Papavsalopoulos, G. Strantzalis, E. Sigouna, D.E. Sakas, University Department of Neurosurgery , Evangelismos Hospital , XXIII Panhellenic Surgical Congress, Athens, November 2000.
6. "Epilepsy Surgery Unit of the University of Athens - Presentation of the first five surgical cases" K.Stoforou, S. Gatzonis, S. Korfias, N. Georgakoulias, P. Sporlias, E. Sigounas, D.E. Sakas. University Neurosurgery Clinic, Evangelismos Hospital. 15th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress. Kos, May 2001.
7. "The role of modern magnetic resonance techniques in imaging microvascular compression and planning of surgical treatment". C.Stoforou, F.Papavlasopoulos, G.Stanjalis, and D.E.Sakas. University Neurosurgery Clinic, Evangelismos Hospital. 2nd postgraduate course in the development of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Mykonos, May 2002.
8. "Study of the qualitative and quantitative change on tissue level, with the help of microdialysis, of neurotoxic substances and agents suggestive of neurotoxicity, in an experimental model of ischemia and neuroprotection of the spinal cord”. K. Stoforou, E. Maratou, A. Papalis, S. Patsouris, E. Boviatsis, G. Stantzalis, P. Karagiannakos, D.E. Sakas. 17th Panhellenic Congress of Neurosurgery. Athens, April 2003.
9. S-100 of Cerebrospinal Fluid and Blood as a Predictive Indicator of Spinal Cord Ischemia - Study in an experimental model of ischemia and neuroprotection of the spinal cord. K. Stoforou, Ch. Psachoulia, A. Papalis, S. Patsouris, E. Boviatsis, G. Stanzalis, P. Karagiannakos, D.E. Sakas. 17th Panhellenic Congress of Neurosurgery. Athens, April 2003.
10. "Multiple Cabernacal Vascular Stems: Presentation of case and Strategic Surgery", Konstantia Ch. Stoforou, Bernard George. 19th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress. Athens, May 2005.
11. "Atrophy of small hand muscles in myelopathy: Indications for ischemic damage". Α.P. Petsanas, G. Vranos, A. Bouras, I. Nikolaidis, N. Gaddifis, K. Stoforou. 33rd Spinal Symposium "N. Yannestras -P. Smyrnis ", Mykonos, May 24-27, 2007
12. "Hippuric syndrome from extradural metastasis as the first manifestation of lung cancer". Petsanas, G. Vranos, I. Nikolaidis, A. Bouras, N. Gaddafi, K. Stoforou. 33rd Spinal Symposium "N. Yannestras-P. Smyrnis ", Mykonos, May 24-27, 2007
13. "Non-communicating thoracic spinal cord squamous cell extraculcer. Report of a case ". Α.P. Petsanas, G. Vranos, I. Nikolaidis, A. Bouras, N. Gaddafi, K. Stoforou. 33rd Spinal Symposium "N. Yannestras -P. Smyrnis ", Mykonos, May 24-27, 2007
14. "The role of s-100b protein in serum and cerebrospinal fluid in an experimental model of spinal cord ischemia." K. Stoforou, N. Sakellaridis, A. Androulis, A. Maniotis, S. Veranis, H. Surtzis, 24th Panhellenic Neurosurgery Conference ", Hersonissos Heraklion, Crete 19-20 May 2010
15. "Epilepsy as an initial symptom aggravates prognosis in oligodendroglioma" N. Sakellaridis, K. Stoforou, H. Kelesis, B. Kontogiannis, S. Stavropoulos, A. Barloiannis. 24th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress, Hersonissos, Heraklion 19-20 May 2010
16. "Patient description with ophthalmomotor paresis in the eye for the outward look of the eye, but with normal spontaneous movement" A. Maniotis, N. Sakellaridis, D. Papageorgiou, K. Stoforou, V. Kontogiannis, S. Vlatakis, 25th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress, Athens, June 2011.
- PARTICIPATION IN SCIENTIFIC EDUCATIONAL EVENTS
1. "3rd International Pituitary Congress" Marina Del Ray, California, U.S.A. June 13-15, 1993
2. "NTC Meeting 95 - Neurotrauma" Neurotraumatology Committee of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies. Thessaloniki, November 16 - 19, 1995
3. Postgraduate courses of the Hellenic Neurosurgical Society. Cycle "Brain Vascular Diseases", Thessaloniki November 23 -24, 1996
4. "The XIIth Meeting of the World Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery" Lyon, France July 1-4, 1997
5. "11th International Congress of Neurological Surgery", World Federation of Neurological Societies. Amsterdam, The Netherlands. July 6 - 11, 1997
6. "11th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress" Hellenic Neurosurgery Association, Athens, October 16-18, 1997
7. "12th Pan-Hellenic Neurosurgical Congress" Hellenic Neurosurgical Society. Delphi, November 19-21, 1998
8. "1999 International Winter Congress on Neurosurgery & Minimal Invasive Techniques: Prospects for the 21st Century" Aspen, Colorado, USA, March 21-25, 1999
9. "2nd Black Sea Neurosurgical Congress with the Participation of the Neurosurgical Societies of the Balkan and East Mediterranean Sea Countries" Thessaloniki, June 9-12, 1999
10. "Scull Base Surgery 2000" Annual Meeting of the North American Scull Base Society. Barrows Neurological Institute, Phœnix, Arizona, USA, March 17-20, 2000
11. "15th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress", Kos. May 16-17, 2001
12. "12th World Congress of Neurosurgery". World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies. Sydney, Australia, September 16-20, 2001
13. "2nd postgraduate course in the development of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery". Mykonos, May 2002.
14. "17th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress", Athens, April 2003
15. "19th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress", Athens, May 2005.
16. Scientific Conference "Latest Developments in Spine Surgery" Athens, June 2005
17. Neuro-oncology Symposium with International Participation. Organizer: Athens General Hospital "Korgialeneio-Benakio", Athens, November 5, 2005.
18. Educational Seminar "Hydrocephalus of normal pressure", Professor Christian Sainte-Rose. Vamvas Medicals, Athens, December 10, 2005
19. 1st International Symposium on Advances in Spinal Surgery (1st International Symposium - Advances in Spinal Surgery, Athens, Greece, November 16-19, 2006)
20. "22nd Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress", Athens, May 2008
21. Round Table: Craniocerebral Injuries - Educational Courses at the” KAT” Hospital, Athens, January 2010
22. "24th Panhellenic Neurosurgical Congress", Heraklion Hersonissos, Crete, May 2010
1. 1st Panhellenic Flebological Congress, Athens 26-28 May 1995
2. 1st Panhellenic Thoracic-Cardiac Surgery Conference, Athens 30 November - 3 December 1995
3. 3rd Pan-Hellenic Congress of Angiology-Angiography, Athens, January 19-21, 1996
4. 20th Panhellenic Congress of Surgery, Athens 3-7 November, 1996
5. 4th Panhellenic Congress of Angiology-Angiography, Athens, 24-26 January, 1997
6. 22th Panhellenic Surgical Congress, Athens, November 2000